Please read the F.A.Q. in case you have any doubts regarding requests before any issues come up. If you can’t find the answer to your question here please contact me before the order’s done.
1. What kind of payment method do you accept?
Only Paypal. If you live in Argentina I accept MercadoPago.
2. Do you accept split payments?
3. Do you make themes for personal blogs?
Yes, they will have my signature on the header or footer though.
4. Do you make professional themes/3 column themes?
5. I sent you an order but I haven’t heard back from you…
It usually takes me a day or two to answer the requests. In case I don’t hear back from you in a week I’ll try with other e-mails because Gmail’s been acting sketchy lately and sometimes my e-mails aren’t delivered.
6. Do you refuse taking orders?
Generally I don’t. If I can’t make your order it’s generally because the pictures are very low quality. If that’s the case I’ll let you know and you can either change them or cancel the request.
7. If I make a request can you Google the pics for me?
No, sorry. That’s not my job.
8. Does my website have to be on line before requesting?
Not necessarily as long you let me know when it’s up and running.
9. Why don’t you make themes using flash?
Flash is such a pretty resource for websites, but unfortunately not every single browser and OS are built to be functional. Devices such as iPad, iPhones and other phones don’t play the animations correctly, and most of Apple laptops ask you to install Adobe Flash Player complements in your computer because they aren’t installed. But mostly, I don’t work with Flash because any website with mildly worked Flash is easily hacked.
10. Do you by any chance make themes for free now?
Not at the moment. Sorry!
11. If I send you the link to a theme I liked, will you do something similar for me?
No, I don’t do copying.
12. Will you install scripts for me?
No, that’s what Softaculous is for.
13. Can you teach me how to use WordPress/Coppermine/Iconsort?
I will as long as I can. Keep in mind I do not have all the time in the world so please do not get mad at me if it takes me days to reply to your e-mail.
14. I sent an order, you answered me and I still had to send you some details, but you never got back to me. Why?
I won’t force you to send me all the details you have to send me. I also do not start orders until I have everything I need.
15. Can I send you an open order to save a spot for me in your future orders?
You can but that won’t save you a spot. I accept and make orders as they come, so if there are orders before yours you’ll have to wait like the others. However, if you have placed several orders and want to change the order because you need one more urgent than the other let me know so I can do the switch!
16. Can you code this theme for me?
Sure, but it’s got an extra fee.
17. Can I buy a base theme from you?
Not any more.
18. I think my website is broken. Could you help me?
Sure, it goes with an extra fee. Tell me what’s wrong and I’ll see if I can help and how much the service costs.
19. Do you keep all your psds saved in case I need something from the theme to be changed in the future?
No. I delete all psds 2 to 6 months after the order’s been delivered. I’m sorry but I need to keep my storage low. The theme files are deleted after two years.
20. Is troubleshooting for your themes included in the final price?
Yes! Actually I don’t charge anything if the theme has to be fixed. My themes have some kind of lifelong warranty. However if you edited, changed, added alien coding or altered the coding I won’t be able to help you. My lifelong warranty ends there because since I haven’t edited the theme myself I wouldn’t know how to help you.
Margo Roth Spiegelman is probably one of my favorite literary characters. Don’t look at me, I love strong ladies and complex characters.